After 100 years, we still have a hungry, start-up mindset.
At PADNOS, our ongoing pursuit of better ideas ensures that we bring you cutting-edge advancements that translate into significant improvements and benefits for you. We’re not just striving for better solutions, we’re delivering them, with newer, more efficient equipment and smarter, more effective programs, services and customized solutions that integrate seamlessly into your processes. Whatever the type or size of your business, PADNOS helps you get more value from your scrap metal, paper, plastics and electronics, and more return on your investment.
Our ability to innovate is second to none, so tell us what you need—we'll make it happen.
PADNOS has been transforming scrap into reusable resources for over 100 years. We’re a fourth-generation, family-owned and operated company with extensive capabilities, deep resources and many locations to handle your biggest challenges—as well as the agility and enthusiasm to provide swift, responsive service. Boosting efficiency and savings, reducing hassles, and improving your environmental impact are what we do best. Contact us. We’re ready to go.
We Value Families
We Value Relationships
We Value Safety, Quality and the Environment
We Value Individuals and Collaboration
We Value Excellence
We Value Our Local Communities
Affiliations, Certifications and More
- Institute for Scrap Recycling Industries (ISRI)
- Bureau of International Recycling (BIR)
- Michigan Recycling Coalition (MRC)
- West Michigan Sustainable Business Forum (WMSBF)
- Michigan West Coast Chamber of Commerce (MWCCC)
- American Copper Council (ACC)
- Society of Plastics Engineers (SPE)
- Michigan Manufacturers Association (MMA)
- National Association of Manufacturers (NAM)
- Scrap Theft Alert
Certifications and More
- Our electronics processing facility located in Wyoming, MI is certified by R2:2013 and RIOS:2016
- Our Quality Management System to reprocess and distribute scrap metal is registered to the ISO 9001:2015 standard.
- Our Quality Management System to reprocess and distribute scrap plastics is registered to the ISO 9001:2015 standard.
- Issued by the China Certification and Inspection Group, the Administration of Quality Supervision, Inspection, and Quarantine (AQSIQ) certifies us to sell scrap materials to China.
- End of Life Vehicle Solutions Corporation (ELVS) Mercury Switch Removal Collection Participant.
- Registered by the State of Michigan Department of Environmental Quality to collect and process Electronic Scrap (2016 Registered Electronic Waste Recyclers).
- Our team is committed to exceed the needs of our customers as outlined in our Quality Policy.