Welcome To Port Huron Recycling Center
The best scrapyard in Port Huron, MI. One of many PADNOS scrap yard locations, the Port Huron Recycling Center is the best place to recycle your scrap metal. Just off I-69 BL E and 32nd St, you can recycle copper, aluminum, steel, vehicles, catalytic converters, and electronics for money.
What We PAY You For
Here at your local scrap yard, we pay you to recycle your metal and e-scrap from home. We take:
- Steel – items like appliances, bed frames, furnaces, tractors
- Copper – items like wire, cable, tubing, radiators
- Aluminum – items like lawn furniture, radiators,
- Electronics – items like laptops, PCs, memory, RAM, chips
- Stainless Steel
- Car Batteries
- and more!
Entering the Recycling Center
Our entrance is located off Griswold Road.
- Drive onto the yellow scale and continue to the far end.
- Stop at the intercom where our staff will capture your vehicle weight, ask about your material
- You’ll be directed where to drop your material.
- Come back across the one-way scale for your empty weight.
- Bring your ID into the office and we’ll complete your transaction and issue your payment.