PADNOS recycles, shreds, grinds, compounds and extrudes a multitude of plastics.
As expert industrial plastic recyclers, PADNOS has developed specialized equipment that maximizes savings by efficiently transforming plastic scrap into a valuable resource that can be diverted to end-users.
What we accept:
- HDPE (high-density polyethylene)
- HDPE HMW (high-density polyethylene, high molecular weight)
- LDPE (low-density polyethylene)
- LLDPE (linear low-density polyethylene)
- MDPE (medium-density polyethylene)
- PP (polypropylene)
- TPE (thermoplastic elastomer)
- TPO (thermoplastic polyolefin)
ENGINEERED GRADES OF PLASTIC
- ABS (acrylonitrile butadiene styrene)
- PC (polycarbonate)
- PA Nylon (polyamide)
- PS (polystyrene)
Selling your scrap plastic?
500 44th Street SW., Grand Rapids, MI 49548
PADNOS Plastics Solutions
803 S Reed Road, Fremont, IN 46737